Angry Birds is a game is for Android, iPhone, iPad and PC. It has already become one of the best selling games on iTunes App Store and this is not a surprise while it is based on a very clever and addicting idea! One of the most important features of Angry Birds is undoubtedly the Angry Birds Golden Eggs! By finding the hidden Golden Eggs, the player can unlock many cool bonuses. The bonus may be additional levels or even physics puzzles.
You complete a level when the game feels that you have mastered it. You will get a star after completion. The Angry Birds golden eggs locations are not very obvious most of the times. They may be hidden under any random item in the game, in a corner of the screen, or probably you will have to get 3 stars in all levels of a world to obtain them. As we mentioned before, in case you get a Golden Egg, you will get some great bonuses (for example unlocking an extra level). Most people even after completing the game feel that it is incomplete, as they are not able to locate all Golden Eggs.
We at GoldenEggsAngryBirds.net proudly present the walkthroughs in order to locate and get all 27 Angry Birds Golden Eggs. Read the following lines in order to find the location of all 27 Golden Eggs and also how to get them. Besides, for each golden egg, you can click the link to get a very helpful video tutorial!
Angry Birds Golden Eggs Walkthroughs
- Golden Egg #1: You have to pause any level and just click the “?” button in the bottom left hand corner. The egg will be found on the White Bird instruction screen. Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #2: Mighty Hoax level 5-19: the egg is located on the right side off the screen. If you zoom out and throw a Yellow Bird towards this direction you’ll notice it when the screen goes up a bit. To obtain it just use one more Yellow Bird. Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #3: Poached Eggs level 2-2: all you have to do is only eradicate the beach ball. Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #4: This is a tough one. You have to Obtain 3 stars on all levels of Poached Eggs. Click here for Poached Eggs Walkthroughs
- Golden Egg #5: Another Tough golden egg. You should achieve 3 stars on all levels of Mighty Hoax. Click here for Mighty Hoax Walkthroughs
- Golden Egg #6: A simple one. To find the Angry Birds Golden Egg #6 just press the i button on the main screen . Then have a look at the credits all the way to the end and the egg is going to appear exactly under the White Bird.
- Golden Egg #7: On Poached Eggs level 1-8 you have to tap the treasure chest.
For Pc and Mac to tap the chest click and hold mouse button just over the treasure chest and then type: open. Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #8: To find the Angry Birds Golden Egg # 8 double tap the sun (bottom center of screen) on the episode select screen. Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #9: To find the Angry Birds Golden Egg #9 in the Mighty Hoax level 4-7 you have to zoom out and you will see the egg on the top of the cliff on the right. Aim carefully and hit it with a Yellow Bird. Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #10: On the Danger Above level 6-14 you need to break the yellow balloon under the treehouse. To succeed this you can bounce the Yellow Bird off the tree or use the Boomerang Bird. Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #11: At Danger Above level 8 drag the screen to the far right on the “coming soon” screen and the golden egg will appear on the right. Be careful, even if you have these levels you can still scroll over to find the egg. Pc and Mac: Click inside the window and drag. Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #12: One more ‘Obtain 3 stars on all levels’ Golden Egg. To get it you have to achieve 3 stars on all levels of Danger Above. Click here for Danger Above Walkthroughs
- Golden Egg #13: On Danger Above level 8-15 you can find the egg under the slingshot platform. How to get it? Just bounce a Yellow Bird off the trampoline on the bottom right across from the egg or else use Boomerang Bird. Click here for video Walkthrough
- Golden Egg #14: At The Big Setup level 9-14 zoom out and you’ll find the egg on the bottom right of the screen wearing a hard hat. Use a Boomerang Bird to hit it! Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #15: At the Big Setup level 10-3 you have to smash the duck underneath the bridge to get the Golden Egg #15. Click Here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #16: At the Big Setup level 11-15 if you zoom out to see the whole level the golden egg 16 is on the left, just below the slingshot. You can hit it with the boomerangbird. Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #17: Another hard golden egg. You need to obtain 3 stars on all levels of The Big Setup in order to get it. Click here for Big Setup Walkthroughs
- Golden Egg #18: Good luck with this one, it’s pretty tough: At Ham ‘Em High level 12-12 you need to destroy the trophy in the middle of the level which stands between the two piles of jewels. Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #19: To get Angry Birds Golden Egg #19 you have to zoom out at Ham ‘Em High level 13-10. Then you will find the Golden Egg hanging above the level. Launch a white bird, and drop an egg at exactly the correct moment to fly up and hit the dangling egg. Needs to be pretty accurate. Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #20: At Ham ‘Em High level 13-12 you need to launch the white bird backwards, and drop an egg the moment before he goes off the map area. You have to find the right timing! Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #21: At Ham ‘Em High 14-4 you need to zoom all the way out. Then you can notice the golden egg on a cliff at the right. After that send a yellow bird at a very high angle toward the cliff tapping it at the correct moment to send it up to the egg. Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #22: To obtain it you need to get 3 stars on all Ham ‘Em High levels! Good Luck. Click here for Ham ‘Em High Walkthroughs
- Golden Egg #23: At Mine and Dine 15-12 you have to zoom out! You can see the Golden Egg is on the ridge to the right of the screen. Once you notice it, shoot a yellow bird aimed high towards the ridge. The moment you want to boost its speed tap it in order to send it to the direction of the Egg. Click here for video walkthrough
- Golden Egg #24: At Mine and Dine 16-9 zoom out and you can see the Golden Egg on the top of the cave which is on the right of the screen. First use your first yellow bird just to eradicate the stone above the slingshot. This makes for a bit easier shot, but there is no need to do that. For complete guidance click here
- Golden Egg #25: To get the Angry Birds Golden Egg #26 you need to get 3-stars in all Mine and Dine Levels. Click here for Mine and Dine Walkthroughs
- Golden Egg #26: One step before we obtain all golden eggs, at level Mine and Dine 17-12 you need to Zoom out. Then you are going to notice a treasure high on the top of the second rock ledge. You need to burn your red and also white birds and after that use a yellow bird at a very high arch in order to clear the front ledge. For complete guidance click here
- UPDATED - Golden Egg#27: To get the last Golden Egg you have to zoom out on Birdday Party level 18-6 and then you will be able to notice the Golden Egg standing on a ledge on the right hand side of the level. Use the first two Blue Birds and nail it with your Yellow Speedster. To see the relevant video click here!
Apart from the Angry Birds Golden Eggs you can also unlock 27 new Golden Eggs at the Angry Birds Seasons Package. Click the link to get a complete guide on how to locate all 27 Angry Birds Seasons Golden Eggs
Are you satisfied with our Complete Angry Birds Golden Eggs Guide?
After presenting all Angry Birds Golden Eggs Locations, it is important to make sure that the guidance was clear, helpful and error free. Please feel free to send us your feedback/experience on our guidance/tips! Hope you will stay satisfied!
PS 1: In order to locate many of the Golden Eggs you will need to achieve 3 stars in all levels of a World. So we at GoldenEggsAngryBirds.net felt like giving you only half of the knowledge you need to enjoy Angry Birds at its maximum if not including the Angry Birds Walkthroughs for all the levels of the game! So we added a complete guide for all Angry Birds Walkthroughs for all the editions of the game (RIO, Seasons, Lite etc). You can find the complete list of all the Angry Birds Walkthroughs in the right column, below the title “Walkthroughs“. Click the game you wish (for example Angry Birds RIO Walkthroughs), then choose the theme where the level you are stuck on is included (lets say Smugglers den’) and there you can find a really helpful walkthrough video on how to get 3-stars for the specific level! After adding all the Angry Birds Walkthroughs we believe that GoldenEggsAngryBirds.net is a complete Angry Birds site that gives you everything you need in order to enjoy this amazing game ato 100%!